Innovative Apartment Group works with Apartment Communities throughout lower Michigan.
If you have been recently denied apartment housing or have been in the past because of credit:
Please fill out the following Pre-Application that begins the approval process.
AFTER YOUR CALL, AND YOU HAVE CHOSEN AN APPROVED APARTMENT TO LIVE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE ONBOARDING PROCESS:
To qualify for Sponsorship with Low Credit Rents, Hometown Hero Housing or the Veteran Advocates Program you will be asked to submit the following information to underwriting below.
How does one qualify?
- Proof of Income (Requirements listed below)
- Pass a background check – no felonies last 10 year.
- How many adults will be living in the apartment?
- How long has each of those adults been on their current job?
- Less than Two years on the job is four times gross income to rent.
- More than Two years on the job is three times gross income to rent.
We recommend doing this step only when you have your property chosen and the rent schedule has been reviewed with your fees, so you are prepared to finalize your move-in paperwork.
When you are ready, complete this step and fill out the form below.
To get approved for an Apartment you will need to provide the following proof:
- Each Resident must pass the community background check.
- Proof of Income: Provide 4 paycheck stubs.
- You meet the income requirement.
We help people throughout the State of Michigan – LiveIAG Headquarters
2850 Thornhills Ave SE #118 Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49546, USA
(517) 253 9992
Monday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Tuesday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm